Veterinary Practice Manager | Full-Time | Ashburn, VA
Practice Managers | Ashburn, VA
Seeking an independent, compassionate Practice Manager to join our team!
Why Caring Hands Animal Hospital in Ashburn, VA?
Caring Hands Animal Hospitals are large, well-equipped, AAHA-accredited facilities. We offer convenient hours six days a week and have an open-door policy to provide excellent service to our clients. Our full-service hospitals offer state of the art care for our patients including computerized patient records, digital radiography, and in-house laboratory.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this community.
Who are we looking for?
The right individual for this position will be highly motivated and share our passion for learning and development. We are looking for a proven leader with a strong work ethic who believes in leading by example. Previous management experience in the veterinary industry is a plus!
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include day-to-day operations with a major focus on strong personnel management responsibilities including hiring, training and development.
- A strong commitment to the client experience is imperative to be successful in this position. Other valuable traits include strong initiative, understanding the balance needed between business and staff needs, and leading by example.
- Must have strong capabilities in: organization and prioritization, mathematical analysis (data management & interpretation, problem solving, and deductive reasoning), computer systems (our practice management system), and the ability to both formulate plans for improvement on your own and in conjunction with the rest of the management team.
- Veterinary industry experience strongly preferred.
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive salary: Starting salary $70,000 or higher based on experience and skillset.
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance for licensed technicians
- Guardian voluntary benefits