Veterinary Practice Manager | Full Time | Hell's Kitchen, NY
Practice Managers | New York, NY
Seeking an independent and compassionate Practice Manager to join our team!
Why Pure Paws Veterinary Care of Hells Kitchen in NY?
We’re focused on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctor and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care. In addition to diagnostic and preventative services, our hospitals are equipped with digital radiography, digital dental radiography, and in-house labs.
Our team wants you to know...
“We are always laughing and finding ways to have fun, even on the most stressful days. Maybe it’s silly, but we’ve started giving each other nicknames based off of the personalities of some of our French Bulldog patients. It’s always fun to joke around and debate!”
Who are we looking for?
Candidates must have at least 1+ years of veterinary practice management experience. Individuals interested should have strong client services skills, compassion, be cheerful, possess strong leadership skills and have a good work ethic. We are looking for just the right person who has leadership qualities and the desire to lead our team.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include day-to-day operations with a major focus on strong personnel management responsibilities including hiring, training and development.
- A strong commitment to the client experience is imperative to be successful in this position. Other valuable traits include strong initiative, understanding the balance needed between business and staff needs, and leading by example.
- Must have strong capabilities in: organization and prioritization, mathematical analysis (data management & interpretation, problem solving, and deductive reasoning), computer systems (our practice management system), and the ability to both formulate plans for improvement on your own and in conjunction with the rest of the management team.
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive salary: Salary range between $85,000-$95,000 based on experience and skill set.
- Quarterly Bonus available!
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance for licensed technicians
- Guardian voluntary benefits