Doggie Daycare & Kennel Attendant | Full Tine | Skippack, PA
Boarding/ Kennel/ Grooming/ Maintenance/Trainer | Skippack, PA
Seeking an independent, compassionate Doggie Day Care and Kennel Attendant to join our team!
Why Skippack Animal Hospital in Skippack, PA?
We’re focused on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctor and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care. In addition to diagnostic and preventative services, our hospital is equipped with digital radiography, digital dental radiography, in-house labs, cold laser therapy, underwater treadmill, ultrasound, and echocardiogram. We also provide rehabilitation, acupuncture, chiropractic care, shockwave therapy and exotic animal care.
Our team wants you to know...
“Work keeps me busy and engaged, and that makes me happy. Our team really works together to treat our patients and make this a fun, collaborative work environment.”
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this community.
Who are we looking for?
Applicants must have a professional work ethic, positive personality, excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task efficiently in a fast paced environment, be a team player and have a passion for delivering exceptional care to patients and clients.
Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
This position starts at $11 - $12 per hour based on experience!
- Monitoring the health and comfort of the animals as well as recognizing emergency situations and reporting any health concerns to appropriate personnel
- Documentation of all treatments and abnormal activity
- Walking dogs and picking up after them
- Feeding and providing fresh water to dogs and cats on schedule
- Washing dishes and bowls as well as cat litter boxes
- Washing & disinfecting kennels and cages
- Changing bedding when soiled and replace with clean bedding
- Washing, drying, & folding laundry
- Bathing animals as needed and before going home
- General housekeeping of animal housing, food prep, and laundry areas
- Administration of oral or topical medications including flea and tick medications
- Checking patients in and out for boarding. Responsible for labeling belongings and medications as well as ID collars
- Other tasks needed to ensure the health and safety of the animals
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance for licensed technicians
- Guardian voluntary benefits