Veterinary Customer Care Representative | Full- Time | Denver, CO
Reception | Denver, CO
Seeking an independent and compassionate Customer Service Representative to join our team!
Why Founder's Green Animal Hospital in Denver, CO?
Founder's Green Animal Hospital is a brand new, state of the art animal hospital located in Denver, Colorado. We’re focused on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctor and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care. We provide the highest level of veterinary care and pride ourselves on our client communication and the care and compassion of each member of our team. If you're interested in joining an awesome team and growing a new practice, this is the opportunity for you!
Our team is committed to each other and our community. Outside of the hospital, you can find us:
- Enjoying frequent staff outings and holiday parties
- Supporting the Indian Tree Companion Animal Fund (ITCAF) — A fund clients can donate to help with the costs of care for animals whose families are unable to afford treatments
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this community.
- Greet clients and their pets and complete the appointment sign in process which can include: inputting and retrieving information from the computer, confirming the reason for the appointment, receiving and confirming the client's contact information, letting the medical team know the patient has arrived and escort the client to the exam room with their pet.
- Assist clients with check-out including, but not limited to: ensuring services and product sales are correctly accounted, using the practice management software system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment, and setting future appointments for follow-up visits.
- Answer phone calls from clients requesting appointments, asking questions about the hospital, requesting medication refills and call into pharmacy if needed as authorized by a veterinarian.
- Make outbound phone calls to remind clients of upcoming appointments as well as reminding owners to fast their pet for surgery, set appointments for pets due for services, etc.
- Understand common vaccination protocols, basic lab tests, common diseases, veterinary terminology and pet behavior.
- Assist in cleanliness and maintenance of the hospital to ensure a great client experience.
- Competitive salary starting at $18-$21 per hour
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance for licensed technicians
- Guardian voluntary benefits