Veterinary Practice Manager | Full-Time | Buffalo, NY
Practice Managers | Buffalo, NY
Seeking an experienced, compassionate, and independent Practice Manager to join our team!
Why Veterinary Practice Partners and Ellicott Street Animal Hospital?
Veterinary Practice Partners (VPP) co-owns veterinary clinics with veterinarians, providing business and management support to help them run the business efficiently. Once a partnership is formed, VPP provides support and leadership for marketing, financial, operations and human resources functions while the veterinarian leads the clinical and client services functions.
Who are we looking for?
Individuals interested in the position must have at least 2+ years of Veterinary Practice Management experience, and work well with complex teams and business needs. Build positive culture, possess strong leadership skills, and have a good work ethic. We are looking for just the right person who has leadership qualities and the desire to lead our teams. Multi-site practice management experience is a plus!
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Veterinary Experience Required
- Preferred experience overseeing multiple sites
- Responsibilities include day-to-day operations with a major focus on strong personnel management responsibilities including hiring, training, and development.
- A strong commitment to the client experience is imperative to be successful in this position. Other valuable traits include strong initiative, understanding the balance needed between business and staff needs, and leading by example.
- Must have strong capabilities in: organization and prioritization, mathematical analysis (data management & interpretation, problem solving, and deductive reasoning), computer systems (our practice management system), and the ability to both formulate plans for improvement on your own and in conjunction with the rest of the management team.
- Potential ability to support multiple locations in the available geographies.
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive salary
- Potential for Quarterly Bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance for licensed technicians
- Guardian voluntary benefits