Veterinary Technician | Full-Time | Salinas, CA
Technicians | Salinas, CA
Toro Park Animal Hospital is seeking a Full Time Experienced Veterinary Technician to join their team!
Location: 22720 Portola Drive Salinas, CA 93908
Salary: $18-$22/hr based on experience and skill set!
Schedule: Full Time hours Monday through Friday and rotating Saturdays.
Are you looking for a clinic where you can practice at the top of your license? Would you like to put everything you learned in school into use?
Our well-established, AAHA-Accredited Hospital is proud to have Dr. Lindsey Rockwood, DVM, cVMA, as our Medical Director. Toro Park Animal Hospital maintains a higher standard for veterinary service, and therefore opted to participate in the accreditation process, and adopt the standards of the AAHA to ensure we are offering the most technologically advanced and safe methods for veterinary medicine.
We offer a comprehensive suite of services, including Preventive Care, Diagnostics, Dental Care, Surgery (soft tissue & orthopedic), Nutritional Counseling, Chiropractics, and more!
Our facility has 4 exam rooms and are equipped with all the bells and whistles, including Acupuncture, Digital Radiology, Ultrasound, Therapeutic Cold Laser Treatment, and much more.
Why Join Us?
- We are a Gold Certified Cat Friendly Practice!
- Voted Best Animal Hospital in Monterey County 5 years in a row!
- Great work/life balance.
- Continuing Education Stipends Offered.
- Routine Training in learning low stress techniques, advanced dental and surgical techniques and more for employees!
- 1 to 2 Registered Veterinary Technicians, 4 Veterinary Assistants, and 2 Receptionists that are all highly trained.
As a full-time employee, your shifts will be Monday-Friday from 8:00a-5:00p and rotating Saturdays from 8:00a-2:00p
- Competitive Pay: $23-$25/hr
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Annual Continuing education allowance
- Paid Time Off for Full Time employees
- Uniform allowance
- 401k employer match (3.5%)
- Employee Assistance Program
- 100% paid short-term disability
- Generous Pet Discounts
Interested or want to learn more? APPLY or contact Amanda at email@example.com for more info!