Office Manager |Full Or Part Time| Parkland, FL
Office Manager | Parkland, FL
Seeking an independent, compassionate PT or FT Office Manager to join our team!
Why Parkland Animal Clinic in Parkland, FL?
We’re focused on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctor and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care.
Our team wants you to know...
"We are always working together to provide great care, but also to maintain a fun work environment. Our team gets along so well, which makes even the hardest of days a bit less stressful."
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this community.
Who are we looking for?
- Core qualities:
- Is able to multi-task and is detail oriented
- Has effective communication with staff and clients
- Has great customer service skills
- Has Emotional Intelligence
- Is well organized
- Loves working with a team of amazing people
- A strong commitment to the client experience is imperative to be successful in this position. Other valuable traits include strong initiative, understanding the balance needed between business and staff needs, and leading by example.
- Must have strong capabilities in: organization and prioritization, data management & interpretation, problem-solving, computer systems (our practice management system), and the ability to both formulate plans for improvement on your own and in conjunction with the rest of the management team.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include helping to run day-to-day operations with a major focus on administrative duties.
- Assisting Practice Manager and Medical Director with Team Meetings.
- Inventory and COGS control
- Screening telephone calls and assisting Practice Manager with escalated calls.
- Will be working with Idexx NEO
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance for licensed technicians
- Guardian voluntary benefits
- Discounted veterinary care