Veterinary Technician | Full-Time| Jupiter, FL
Technicians | Jupiter, FL
Seeking an independent, compassionate Technician to join our team!
Why Tequesta Veterinary Clinic in Jupiter, FL?
Tequesta Veterinary Clinic: 3 doctor AAHA hospital in affluent coastal community looking for full-time EXPERIENCED veterinary technicians. "Our perfect candidate loves anesthesia and dentistry! Dr. Joi will foster your growth and help you grow and expand your dental skills. " Our current team is amazing, but we are rapidly growing. No holidays nor Sunday hours. We have ultrasound, digital X-ray and digital dental X-ray, in house lab, class 4 therapeutic laser.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this community.
Who are we looking for?
Applicants must have a strong work ethic, preserve a positive personality, capable of communicating effectively, be able to multi-task efficiently in a fast paced environment, have the ability to work in harmony with a team, possess a well-rounded technical skill set, and have a passion for delivering exceptional care to patients as well as clients.
- Assist the veterinarian in exam rooms and use veterinary software for documenting medical notes
- Perform venipuncture for phlebotomy and catheter placement
- Obtain laboratory sample collection, process and possibly interpret results (fecal/parasite analysis, ear cytology, skin cytology, urinalysis, blood smears)
- Perform diagnostic imaging
- Perform anesthesia
- Prep patients for and assist in surgery
- Perform dental prophies
- Administer vaccines and medications (oral, topical, injectable)
- Fill prescriptions and review directions with clients
- Communicate with and educate clients
- Provide compassionate patient care
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance for licensed technicians
- Guardian voluntary benefits