Veterinary Technician | FT | Florence/Hebron, KY
Technicians | Florence, KY
The Pet Wellness Group is seeking a Veterinary Technician to join our team!
Two locations in Florence and Hebron, KY
Salary: $17 - $21 per hour!
Hours of Operation: Mon – Fri, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, Every other Sat, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm. Closed Sundays
Are you looking for a hospital where you can practice at the top of your skill set? Would you like to work with the industry’s leading veterinary professionals?
The Pet Wellness Group is proud to provide the best veterinary care in Florence, Hebron, Burlington, and Union areas. We offer a comprehensive suite of services, including Preventative Care, Diagnostics, Dental Care, Surgery (soft tissue), and Therapeutic Laser.
Our beautiful state-of-the-art facility has 3 exam rooms, a large treatment area with a separate surgical suite, and a cat-friendly wing! We’re fully equipped with all the bells and whistles, including In-House Lab, Digital Dental Radiographs, Digital X-Ray, Ultrasound, and Electrocardiogram monitors.
Why Join Us?
- We utilize low-stress handling, and one of our doctors is Fear-Free Certified.
- AMAZING work/life balance.
- Excellent reputation in the community with a well-established clientele base (high compliance)
- Gold-standard medicine & standard of care.
- Culture – We support one another through regular team meetings and check-ins and maintain a fun, low-stress, “no drama” workplace.
- 9 technical staff (supporting 3 doctors) that are all highly trained, plus 3 receptionists.
- We promote continued education & training opportunities. We feel strongly about the value of a highly educated and motivated team!
- Hours of operation: Mon-Fri 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, Sat 8:30 am – 12:30 pm. Closed Sundays
- Schedule: PT or FT
Our Mission Statement:
“To provide comprehensive, high-quality veterinary care with an emphasis on exceptional client services, while providing employees with desirable and fulfilling employment.”
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid Time Off
- Partnership with great colleagues who practice excellent medicine!
- 401k employer match (3.5%)
- Employee Assistance Program
- 100% paid short-term disability.
- Continuing education allowance
- High-Quality Scrub tops provided.
- Generous Pet Discounts!